A big part of STEAM is to get out there and share what we do. We work with schools to deliver activities including:
- Safer Internet Day – All Ages
- Inventor Workshops – All Ages
- Introduction to Coding (KS1 and KS2)
- App Development (KS2 and KS3)
- STEAM Learning Days including Codebug, Raspberry Pi and Little Bits
- Teacher CPD days/training days
Our sessions are available as half days or full days and can be linked to curricular themes.
We’re big supporters of libraries here at STEAM. We support library staff to gain new digital skills to share with the public, we deliver arts in libraries projects and we advise libraries on including digital activities in their creative events.